Comprehensive Injury Evaluation (30 minute)
- Scheduled within 48 hours of injury
- Determines extent/severity of injury
- Appropriate treatment planning
- Personalized exercise program
- Physical Therapy treatment options
- Injury prevention home exercise program
Sports Injury Evaluation and Prevention Treatment
This is intended to get you treatment as soon as possible and determine if doctor's care is needed also how the injury can be prevented in the future.
Common Injuries that can occur while playing sports are:
- Hip Flexor Strain
- ACL Tear
- Hamstring Strain
- Ankle Sprain
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
If you are experiencing pain resulting from a sports/fitness/dance activity and are not sure if it is worth going to the doctor, let one of our experienced therapist do an evaluation and customize a treatment plan just for you.
This is not an option if your physician has referred you to physical therapy.
Contact us to book your FREE CONSULTATION using the form below or call 303-730-7117